We are a GREAT school because we respect and care about each other.
The students attended an assembly to remind them how to respect and care for others. A few of the items that Mr. Argyle taught were
- To Say Please STOP - that hurts my feelings, Walk Away, or Talk to a Teacher
- Follow Directions the First Time
- Always Be in the Right Place
- No Running in the Hallways
- Keep Hands, Feet, Mouth, AND Objects to yourself
- Dress Appropriately
- No Weapons, Cell Phones (except in backpacks), Toys, Games, or Electronic Devices
We know these rules will help each of us feel safe and respected.