Red Ribbon week started Monday for the students and faculty at Santaquin Elementary. The students and teachers signed a banner that said, "Boo to Drugs, Stay Drug Free".
Each day the students and faculty showed their support towards Red Ribbon Week by dressing up according to the daily themes which were as follows:
- Monday wear red and be "REDY" for Red Ribbon Week.
- Tuesday wear your shirt backwards and turn your back on drugs.
- Wednesday wear cameo or sports attire to be strong and team up against drugs.
- Thursday wear a hat for "HATS" off to drugs.
- Friday wear a Halloween costume and spook away drugs!