It is time to register for the 2018-2019 school year on Wednesday, July 25 from the comforts of your own home. The online registration window was not built for mobile use so please use a computer.
- Click here if you have questions regarding registration such as WHO should register, WHAT should I do with paperwork, HOW do I pay my donation, WHAT do I do if I forgot my username or password, or WHICH button should I choose, etc.
- Online registration begins Wednesday, July 25.
- Walk-in registration will be on August 1 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for those unable to register online.
- You will be able to see your child's teacher on August 1 by going to Aspire/SIS and clicking on SCHEDULE.
- PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.
We appreciate everyone doing all they can to have the registration process completed by August 1. If you have any questions, please contact us with any questions. Our office is open from 9 am to 1 pm Monday through Thursday.