Applications for Free and Reduced-Price Meal Benefits are available online. You must apply each school year for benefits. Please apply even if you are not certain you qualify. For assistance with your application, call (801) 354-7438.
It is time to register for the 2018-2019 school year on Wednesday, July 25 from the comforts of your own home. The online registration window was not built for mobile use so please use a computer.
- Click here if you have questions regarding registration such as WHO should register, WHAT should I do with paperwork, HOW do I pay my donation, WHAT do I do if I forgot my username or password, or WHICH button should I choose, etc.
- Online registration begins Wednesday, July 25.
- Walk-in registration will be on August 1 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for those unable to register online.
- You will be able to see your child's teacher on August 1 by going to Aspire/SIS and clicking on SCHEDULE.
- PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.
We appreciate everyone doing all they can to have the registration process completed by August 1. If you have any questions, please contact us with any questions. Our office is open from 9 am to 1 pm Monday through Thursday.
The Santaquin Elementary Library will be open today from 12:00-2:00pm! There won't be any kind of story time, it will just be available for families to come and check out books to take home and read.
Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00pm - 2:00pm.
*The library will be closed on Friday, June 15; Wednesday, July 18; and Friday, July 27.
We are going to open the Library at Santaquin Elementary beginning June 1 and going until August 1. It will be open every Wednesday and Friday from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, except for Friday, June 15; Wednesday, July 18; and Friday, July 27. There won't be any kind of story time, it will just be available for families to come and check out books to take home and read.
Santaquin City and Payson City Libraries have teamed up! Now, people with Santaquin City library cards have the opportunity to check out books from the Payson City library as well! (Visit the library for more details: 20 W. 100 S. Santaquin) This is great news for our Santaquin Elementary students! Additionally, each library has a separate summer reading program and children are allowed to participate in both programs. Please take advantage of these wonderful resources as you keep students reading throughout the summer!